The Global Association of Payment Market (GAPM) is the successor to the Ukrainian Association of Payment Systems (UAPS). GAPM is a voluntary non-governmental non-profit association established by a decision of the Constituent Assembly and the Charter.
The Association was established to increase the efficiency of its Members and Participants in the payment services market.
GOAL OF THE ASSOCIATION
The goal of the Association is to promote the development of the innovative payment technologies and products with reliable, fast and convenient payment solutions.
The main goal of the Association is comprehensive cooperation with the legislature and the executive, representatives of public organizations and the business community to improve the legal framework for innovative development of payment infrastructure in the world and ensure the quality and accessibility of all forms of payment.
GOALS OF THE ASSOCIATION:
- Participation in the development of draft laws and regulations governing the payment services market in Ukraine and other countries;
- Ensuring cooperation with state and executive authorities and representing the interests of members of the Association;
- Providing informational and methodological support to the members of the Association;
- Providing legal assistance and advice to members of the Association;
- Promoting the emergence of innovative payment technologies, tools and products;
- Creating the development of free competition in the payment market;
- Organization and participation in exhibitions, seminars, conferences and other events that promote the development of the payment market;
- Cooperation with Ukrainian and foreign associations and unions on the development of the payment market.
MAIN VALUES OF THE ASSOCIATION
To achieve the goal of the Association, our team adheres to the following fundamental principles:
- Social orientation.
The association does not carry out business activities and is non-profit.
The Association has no right to interfere in any economic activity of its Members and Participants.
Membership in the Association does not in any way limit the Participants and Members in their economic activities, choice of priorities and directions of their development, participation in other voluntary associations, public and any other activities not prohibited by Ukrainian law.